Tuesday, November 1, 2011

To delete or not to delete?

I realized today that I started this blog as a place for me, a place to be me, and really truth be told a place where there were no expectations of "me".  The funny part is, I started a blog to be free to "just be" and yet I put myself in a box - AGAIN. 

SO, I came up with a little list (OK really I'm "coming up" with said list as I type - yep - THAT'S ME).

I AM NOT...

*a fitness or weight loss blogger - i just can't talk about it that much, obviously - look at my sporatic posting!
*a english major.  Who cares?
*a mommy blogger.  I've read some really great mommy blogs - but it's just NOT me!  I pretty much feel like a mommy failure most of the time.
*a fashion blogger - trust me you don't want to see my closet, or the things I wear sometimes.
*a food blogger.  Actually, out of all of these this is the one I'd love to "try" the most, but first does anyone know a free dishwasher?
*one of these super cool girls I blog stalk all the time.

I AM....ready for this, it's totally mind blowing....

ME, and that's exactly who I need to start being, on here and IRL.  This should be fun. 

P.S. I thought about going back and deleting all of the wah, wah weight loss stuff, and or the "hello, is anyone there" - but one thing I can't stand is fake - and that stuff was me, that day and in that moment so deleting it would be like lying to you.....so if you like it read it if you don't - thanks for stopping by. 

No comments:

Post a Comment