Monday, October 31, 2011

A few things I've learned about me lately...

For a person who REALLY likes their quiet time (especially first thing in the morning), quiet gets old pretty quick!  Just so you know, I'm really not kidding here, I can not be held responsible for anything I say or do before I have had at least an hour to myself in the morning,  (this time can be cut in half with a cup of coffee)  consider yourself warned.

The blog, facebook, pintrest, twitter world(s) have sucked me in lately - BIG TIME, and I'm finding that to be both positive and negative.  Remember just because you are expecting someone to call you, text you, or stop by doesn't mean that they don't have another life too, so put on your big girl panties and don't be jealous of the Internet.  Not that I'm speaking from experience here at all.

Simple rules of one size does NOT fit all.  Try a look on before you get attached to it, just because that super cute girl on that amazing blog looks really great in that knit pancho/jeggings and boots get up it doesn't mean you will.  This sounds pretty stinking negative until you realize the same cute girl REALLY.LOVES the way you look and "fill" out that dress you wore.  Love what you have, and if you don't try to improve it to make yourself feel better not to look like her. 

Pretty sure there are a lot of other really great pieces of advice I have for myself and the occasional random computer that stops here, but for now I gotta go. 

No comments:

Post a Comment