Saturday, November 5, 2011

To Do List

The list of things I SHOULD or would like to do with all of my "spare" time:

* Finish the prototype of my gift of the season that I told myself I could easily make for multiple people by Christmas since I started in early October.
*Make or buy and send out invitations for my daughters birthday party that is now less than three weeks away.
*Make a workout plan I can actually stick to.  (I had a 100 miles I planned on doing by tomorrow, I started in September...I think I've logged about 20, come to think of it I'm not sure where that check off sheet is.
*Take this bag of donations to the goodwill before it sits in my living room for another month.
*Actually enforce my "Clean your room today or..." threats
*Clean!  Beyond the daily messes and laundry this place needs some scrubbing.

 I'm sick of my own list, I think it's time to go to bed.

Learn how to spell should be on this list too! 

No comments:

Post a Comment